European Type Jaw Crusher
European Type Jaw Crusher adopts world-class technology and high-end raw materials, which can crush hard stones or ores. Based on advantages of excellent quality, large output and long service life, this machine can be widely used in mining machinery, road, construction metallurgy, etc.
1. World-level manufacturing technology is adopted, and highest-level raw material is used.
2. Central lubricating device are installed on the machine, so the bearing is easy to be lubricated.
3. Adjustment of the discharge part is more convenient. The adjustment methods: gasket adjustment, hydraulic assistant adjustment, wedge block and wedge hydraulic adjustment.
4. More advanced movable jaw assembly lengthens life of crusher. Movable jaw assembly is made from cast piece with high-quality, is driven by two large flying wheels which are made from cast steel. Moreover, heavy eccentric shaft is processed by forged mold. All of these make the European Type Jaw Crusher extremely reliable.
5. Integral cast steel structure is adopted for bearing seat. Integral cast steel bearing matches well with the crusher frame, at the same time, radial strength of the bearing seat is highly strengthened. However, the separate bearing seat does not have this advantage.
6. Finite element analysis technology is adopted to make the crusher much stronger.
7. Crusher chamber adopts "V" structure which could make actual feed width comply with the nominal one.
8. Bearing with larger model and higher load are used. All jaw crusher is equipped with larger bearing compared with same model of normal jaw crusher. Its higher load capacity and effective oil seal will lengthen the life of bearing.
9. A newly designed tooth-shape side plate, makes the available area of jaw plate longer, and enhances the capacity.
10. Pressing bar and support type are used to fix jaw plate.
11. Heavy type protecting plate is installed for bearing seat, accidental damage of bearing seat is avoided.
12. Supporting bar under jaw plate protects movable jaw and frame from being worn down.
Mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railroad, and water conservancy, etc.